Daisi provides a range of arts workshops, from one-day projects to arts weeks and family engagement events. These are led by quality-assured, professional artists across all art forms from visual arts to creative writing and media. We collaborate closely with artist and audience to adapt each project to the particular age and needs of the group, from Early Years to school-leavers.
“We made bird houses and bug hotels. We made them all out of recycled wood, metal and plastic. The best part of the day was building the stuff because when I’m older I’m going to be a builder. It was one of the best days of my life so far. My team made a bug house. I learnt a lot of stuff. I learnt that your imagination can turn something into anything. I even learnt how to use tools! I had a lovely time” – Alex, Shaldon Primary School
Daisi school projects:
- integrate the Arts across the whole curriculum, from Maths to Literacy and Science
- are tailor-made to address the specific needs of each community
- teach new art forms, skills and techniques
- develop critical thinking skills, collaboration and curiosity
- foster a new creative language for teachers and pupils
- promote community cohesion and pupil engagement
- contribute towards CPD, SMSC, Artsmark and Arts Award
To design a project for your school please visit the Book a Daisi Workshop page.