Our product offer is now available as a new, affordable ‘one stop shop’ annual subscription for schools looking to increase diversity and local partnerships within their arts education offer.
We currently have one subscription level on offer, but are planning to offer more options soon!
Included in the Bronze Subscription package:
- 2 x Daisi Bytes films (of your choice)
- 2 x Q+A sessions with Daisi Bytes artists (in-person or via video call)
- 1 x Daisi Artist for a Day workshop credit (1 day workshop with up to 30 children)
All of the above can be accessed over the course of one school year (3 terms).
Benefits of a subscription with Daisi:
- Easy to purchase
- Get organised by signing up at the start of the year and be safe in the knowledge that you have secured engaging arts activity which will bring variety and depth to your art curriculum across 3 terms
- A chance to work with and learn from up to 3 of Daisi’s practising artists
- Diverse offer which can be tailored to compliment other areas of the curriculum
- 10% discount if compared to accessing each product separately
Structured arts activities offer a way to improve children’s thinking skills and thus improve their performance across the board at school, with knock-on effects of better life chances as adults.Cultural Learning Alliance
How much does a Daisi subscription cost?
Bronze Subscription: A Bronze Subscription costs £780. Which is a 10% reduction on purchasing the individual products separately.
How do I subscribe?
Please follow the link below to complete an online enquiry form to contact Daisi and get your subscription purchase underway.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com.
Why work with Daisi?
“It has always been a real pleasure to work with Daisi. The team are dedicated, professional, helpful and supportive, and it is clearly apparent that everyone involved has a genuine interest in promoting exciting and innovative Arts experiences in schools. “Teacher at Kenton Primary School