Daisi Respects Your Privacy
Exeter Library, Castle Street, Exeter EX4 3PQ
We are registered as a Charity, and our registration number is: 1071762
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of donation forms, e-newsletter sign-ups and visitor surveys. Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title, date of birth
- postal address, email address and phone number
- current interests and activities
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor or supporter of Daisi and this may include details of:
- event attendance
- contact preferences
- gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- any other information provided by yourself at the request of Daisi
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice.
Depending on your relationship with Daisi, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post, telephone or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to Daisi such as exhibitions, events, or opportunties.
- News and updates about Daisi and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Daisi, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Daisi.
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties. The information you provide will be used primarily to protect your attendance at events and also keep you informed about the activities of Daisi. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org