Daisi provides support, advice and development opportunities for those working in arts and education. We can support you to work with professional artists in your school, learning community, or non-formal education setting.
Daisi can help you design an inspiring arts experience to meet a range of young people’s learning needs, and to find the right quality-assured artist for you.
The benefits include:
- gaining personal and vocational skills such as confidence and self determination
- learning new art form skills, including specific techniques
- deepening understanding, for example of other cultures or concepts from across the curriculum (e.g. scientific principles, historical insights)
- fostering community, celebrating achievement, making a contribution
- opportunities to be inspired and have creative experiences
- a legacy of know-how, transferable skills and local creative and cultural contacts and resources
Are you interested in booking a workshop at your school? Please visit the Book a Daisi Workshop page for more details and to complete a booking enquiry form or contact us via email or telephone on 01392 494162.
To keep up to date with information, invitations to networking, and professional development and training events and advice you can subscribe to our Schools Newsletter, follow Daisi on twitter @DaisiArts and facebook Daisi.Devon.